ach guest room has a private bath, downy-soft comforter, feather-soft bed, fluffy towels, hair dryer, signature robes, TV, DVD player, and other amenities for your comfort during your stay with us.
|The Rose Room||Double-sized Bed||$90.00|
|The Dogwood Room||Queen-sized Bed||$110.00|
|The Magnolia Room||Queen-sized Bed||$110.00|
- Maximum capacity is two persons per room. City and state taxes will be added to the room rates.
- Rates include a bountiful full breakfast served each morning in our dining room.
- Evening dessert will be served at 7 p.m.
- Check-in time is 3:30 - 10:00 p.m. Check-out time is by 11:00 AM.
- NO SMOKING OR ANYTHING BURNING and no pets are permitted anywhere in the interior of the home. Smoking is permitted on the porches.
- Arrangements can be made for pets at local boarding facilities if we are notified at time of reservation & at least 48 hours before you arrive.
- We cannot accommodate small, pre-teen children because of low window sills, sharp corners, delicate furnishings and a lack of child-proofing in the home. Well-behaved, older children are always welcome.
- Full pre-payment by Visa, MasterCard or Cash is required to confirm all reservations.
- If your plans change and you must cancel your reservations, we require that you notify us by 6 p.m., 2 days prior to arrival for an immediate refund. On shorter notice, payments are refunded only if the room is re-rented. The same policies also apply to changing the date of your reservation.
- All rooms have cable and telephone access. Telephone and televisions are available in your room upon request.
- Business services such as fax are available.
- We will gladly provide information on restaurants and entertainment in the area and we will also make any reservations that you may desire.
- Video and Literary Libraries are available.
- An outside grill is available for your use.